Friday, August 29, 2008


7:43 AM

Facebook... my city... NO!!!


Hello people. Today, I signed in on my Facebook account and entered the "My City" application. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the application, it allows you to build up your own city by adding one citizen into it per day(one is the limit). You get to choose the type of citizens you add and different types of citizens will add points to different stats of your city. There is Prosperity, Safety, Workforce, Culture, Science, Entertainment and Health. Doctors add health points, teachers add science points but subtract entertainment points, translators add culture points, and yada yada yada. Also, your friends can help you add citizens to your city too. There is ONE type of citizen that no one wishes to see in his city - the Flying Terrorist. Flying terrorists take away your prosperity points. AND I NOW HAVE 6 OF THEM!!! AND MY PROSPERITY IS NOW NEGATIVE ELEVEN!!! AND ALL OF THEM WERE ADDED BY EDWARD... ...

Here is a picture of my current city:

Photobucket

ERRRRGGHHHH!!! STOP ADDING FLYING TERRORISTS EDWARD!!!