Wednesday, August 27, 2008


3:37 AM

Toooodayyyyyyy


Hi people. It's been very boring lately. Man i miss my Supercamp friends. =( During my free time or in the car I just take out my iPod and stare at their pictures... I miss them so much!!! Haha anyway let's talk about holidays. I really LOVE holidays. And my favourite holiday destination is without doubt Canada. Haha my family and I went to Canada in 2004, 2005, and 2007. Nice right? The 2007 trip to Canada was the longest holiday EVER - I stayed there for 3 weeks! In Canada, we went to Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria, and Seattle in te US. And my cousins and uncle and auntie living in Vancouver are awesome. My uncle, uncle Henry, is a really funny guy cause he likes to buy weird items and stuff that he already has just because they are cheap =). Its like there was once, for no particular reason, he went to the supermarket and bought 50 tube of toothpaste!!! He said, "But there was a buy 10 get 5 free offer! Cheap Cheap cheap!"Haha. The best part of the trip was when we went to Whistler to ski. I LOVE SKIING!!! I like it even better than playing computer games! Curse Singapore for being a tropical country... Skiing is really exciting, and it gets your heart racing. I remember my ski coach in 2005 was Morgan, 2007 was Kaya andi cant remeber the one from 2004 haha =). Oh yeah and i also found out that my cousin Alvin living in Canada is getting married this year. Yeah so anyway here are some pictures of my trip to Canada in 2007:

Photobucket

Me in Whislter!!! woo-hoo!

Photobucket

My sis Alethea blowing a BIG bubble

Photobucket

Me clearing the pavement at my auntie Josey's house.

Photobucket

YOU AWW THIS??? KIDS EAT FREE!!! I'M GONNA STUFF MYSELF WITH FOOD!!!

Bai bai i gtg.